twitter

When you kissed my forehead,
When you clasped my hand,
As we spun in circles,
As you sang, and I smiled
For a few minutes-
We were the only thing I knew,
You were the only thing I saw.
Emotions running rampant
Innocence and love
Radiating, as I caught your eye.
Imagining I was yours,
Pretending you were mine-
For just one night.
For the first time...
Feeling beautiful
In the reflection of your eyes
Each time you held me close.
For a few minutes...
Forgetting who we are,
Only remembering that I love you.
Just a few hours...
Of heaven on earth.
Just a little time...
Of wonder and amazement,
Left speechless and awed,
Feeling adored and adoring.
For once...
Special, number one,
Wanted and cared about.
Just a little time of
Being precious.
Learning to believe in miracles
Looking for proof of this fantasy
Still trying to believe
In this dream come true.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007 | 0 comments |

0 comments: